Thursday, May 7, 2009

Trishelle's thoughts..

I wonder, if these are also her thoughts?

What la.. I'm lazy to lift my head.. I just want to be carried.. are you carrying me right after this?
I know what you're going to think/say after this photo - AIYO! BOTAK!

But i still look cute right.... mummy wonders if the hair will be worse when i start dropping hair... which is coming,SOON!Grrr, I wonder how i will look then. Hmmms.
HAha, Trishelle is getting to be a monster. Wants to be carried all day long, when she is awake. Okay, to carry is still not that bad, but she still demands us to walk around with her in tow! Can you imagine that. Terrible. When Travis cries, she cries and vice versa. It's so tiring to run after the big one, and to carry and walk around with the small one.

In other news, GOSH, the monitor has JUST decided to give way. NO PC for us now. Just when all the sales have ended, it decided to break down. grrr.

Lastly, 2 more photos of Trishelle.

1 comment:

memory-keeper said...

aiyoh... trishelle is so super cute with that headband!
take more photos of her cutie face ya!!! i so regret didnt'take enuf 'girly' photos of chloe even when she looked so much like a boy! ahahaaa...