Monday, February 25, 2008

Meeting up!


Today was the first time Travis met up with his fellow november mates. :) Who knows? Future girlfriendsss for Travis? hehee.

Meet Ashlyn - Soooo cute!! 7 days older than Travis, she's sooo adorable and sooo lovable. Smiles at every simple gesture and doesn't need to NAP at all during the whole outing (except during the very end..)



wells, here's Girlfriend to be number 2!!! Mischa! Mischa is 4 days younger than travis. I just looove her chubby cheeks! Another super adorable girl who has eating and sleeping habits similar to Travis's. Aren't you just envious of that lush thick hair? Travis's balding do just pales in comparison. Oops.



And finally. Both the little girls had their mommies carrying them comfortably in their baby bjorn carrier. Are you wondering I managed travis? Of course, i didn't carry him totally ALL the way! muahhahaha!!


He doesn't look tooooo happy to be sitting in a pink stroller with Pink furry rabbits around him eh! hahaha.
Today was the very first time I managed Travis all on my own. Thanks to the encouragement of Sally and Grace, I am glad I did it. Everyone's got a first time for everything!

No comments: