Thursday, December 4, 2008

Passport Application?

HAHA, okies don't laugh at us please, we haven't made him a passport. Never thought of going overseas, yes not even malaysia so we didn't see the need to make him one. BUT after persistent pushes from Joey - Javier's mom, we decided to make him one!

Here's some random shots I took of him, well, I tried taking of him with a white background. I tried using the wall, it doesn't work. SO I just used a non-used mattress to put it behind him. BUT LOOK. LAZYIness emerged.

If you're wondering what he's smiling and looking at, think no further. it's TELEVISION. and if you're wondering what program, Crack your head no more. it's BARNEY. :) Tried to take without the TV but just cannot keep him sitting there STILL enough for me to manage some shots.

After some time, hehe, finally got some candidates!


Choice number 1 - I submitted this to ICA. don't know will get approved or not. if not, maybe will send them the second choice. :)Okies! That's all! Wanted to wait till the second one is out then make together, but jeff said since we already have picts, make his first loh!

1 comment:

The Hell Girl said...

Hhaha... the first pic look ssoo "gong"... the 2nd pic look ti ko to me..

-karen ah yi-