Saturday, August 8, 2009

Updates from schoooool.

Remember the Raincoat and boooots? Wonder how it has been put to use in school? Look at the photos below.

Updates from school, newsletter! Always looking forward to receiving newsletters as it really tells me how travis has been benefitting and learning from school. hahaha.

IT's all about the weather! Can you spot Travis? Hint: the one in blue.. haha watching Ms Wahila labelling the containers to collect the rainwater.
Travis's Favourite Teacher: Ms lay cheng

Though I couldn't see his face, I can imagine it. HE must be shouting in happiness.

Haha, I love this shot of him.
Lastly, National day. could you spot which is travis? He loves the flag he brought home from school, SO MUCH!
Till the next newsletter! :)

1 comment:

VideoMaker said...

Please check my blog out it talks about a very under-credited artist and than shows you 3 short videos of him doing what he does best.

http://hottestout.blogspot.com/

My other blog explains, and gives a lot of tips in order to make a very popular You-tube video and just the 6 biggest tips you can use that apparently everyone has forgotten about.

http://viralvideomaking.blogspot.com/