Tuesday, November 6, 2007

After 10 long months. Travis is about to deliver.

Cindy has had a pretty fine pregnancy, but the last trimester was full of up and down. One roller coaster ride that I will never forget, Cindy has declare never to get on board again. I have to agree with her to pacify her but secretly I hope she will want to have a little sibling for baby Travis to play with. And of course should there be another time I wish the ride would be smoother.

At week 36, Cindy was suffering for maternity related hypertension, Doctor wasn't too happy with what he saw and decided to put Cindy of medication.

Our next visit after gave us more depressing news a CTG scan of baby indicate that baby has gotten less active. My vision almost gray that instant. Cindy under tremendous pressure begin to experience depression as well. Tearing was her next most common activity next to breathing.
No I want exaggerating. I just have no idea why she cried she has admitted that she has no inking too..
Yes its that scary.. haha..


So the doc decided that we should have the baby delivered by C-Sect. And with little deliberation we agreed, Cindy would love to experience natural birth despite the immense pain and danger that comes with it.


So at that point my stream of sleepless night begins.

1 comment:

Abidko said...

Congrats to Jeff And Cindy!!

I am so happy for you!

Your Fren,
Michael