Tuesday, November 6, 2007

After months of waiting, 38 weeks in the making

Pacing up and down outside the operating theatre. The theatre attendence told me it would only take 15mins for you get to see you baby.

Its already 20mins and counting. 5min pass the expected time and no sign of anything yet.

My heart rate has reach new heights. The anxiety up a new level....
25min and counting ... soon it was 30 min.. What the hell was going on in here...

Calm down.. calm down I told myself. It helps but I cant help but worry.. I mean who wouldn't?

Peeping thru the glass door.. Someone was walking towards the me behind the glass door. I am holding my breath. What is the person gonna say to me. I ran throught all the negative phrases in my head to prepare myself for the worst..

Hopefully, none was used. And I all I could was smile..from ear to ear..

I am a father.. I have a son.. And his name is TRAVIS..

No comments: