Thursday, May 28, 2009

Ready for School? - Travis

It's Confirmed. Travis will be going to school starting June 29th. We've confirmed him a place in Eton *vanda rd* - bukit timah area... And his first day of school will also be MY first day of school in my new school. Well, i hope i didn't make a wrong decision to ask for a transfer. Definitely will miss all my TJ friendsssss!! The distance to travel is just unbearable. Sighs. BUt on a positive note, i can pick Travis up after school *provided I get to go home early* - i doubt...

Is he ready? i think so? He is really bored at home, to the extent that he is playing with things he is not supposed to and incurring our wrath very often. I wonder how he will cope in CC. I hope he won't create a din and ease into the place easily. The last few times we brought him there, he totally forgot about us and even waved us goodbye. Hope things remain the same when is time for him to attend school.

No comments: